The island of Tenerife in the spotlight in Printemps stores
The island of Tenerife is a tourist destination that has grown strongly in recent years, and whose image on the French market was still too associated with mass tourism. Turismo de Tenerife wanted to change the perception of French visitors, and to communicate on the varieties offered by the island.
Article Onze Tourisme has supported Turismo de Tenerife in repositioning its image, as part of a partnership with the famous Printemps department stores in order to associate itself with the brand’s luxurious image.
Each year, Printemps develops six thematic operations that highlight the products sold in stores. In May, Printemps staged a theme on nature in its 18 stores, with Tenerife as the featured destination.
Our strategic approach
In order to support the thematic operation on nature, Article Onze Tourisme coordinated the travel of the Printemps teams to Tenerife to produce editorial and iconographic content (photos and videos) to support the operation.
The communication plan was established as follow:
- Production of newsletters on printemps.com and printempsvoyages.com
- Contest set up with a trip to win
- Printing and distribution of an aquatic edition magazine
- Creation of an article on printemps.com
- Creation of an article on printempsvoyages.com, and promotion of the destination on the homepage
- Communication on social networks
- Creation of a visual endorsing the campaign, and various visuals used for the Men’s Fashion, Women’s, Beauty, Home, Bath, Travel spaces
- Display of Tenerife in the windows of Printemps Haussmann: mention and distribution of videos
- Implementation of POS display in the chain’s 17 other stores
- Broadcasting of radio messages in stores relaying the contest
- Broadcasting of videos on JCDecaux screens in stores and outside
This multi-channel and national campaign has maximized Tenerife’s visibility:
opt-ins (customers and prospects) depuis la base de données Newsletter
unique views per month on the website
60 to 80K
visitors per day at the Printemps Haussmann
fans on Facebook and Instagram
The project as seen by the team
Article Onze Tourisme
We are committed to promoting Tenerife’s little-known assets in the French market. The association with a brand as prestigious as Printemps, and the management of a 360° project represented a great opportunity to do so.