Corporate Social Responsibility Charter (CSR)
Article Onze is an independent agency, in its actions as well as in its statutes, whose goal is to promote companies and institutions in their media environment and digital communities.
Article Onze, a recognized partner, is committed to accompany each company it in its innovative communication strategy, in favour of its growth, results and personnel.
Each employee of the agency shares the integrity of its values, which are the culture of service, creativity, reactivity and commitment.
Aware of its responsibilities, the agency is committed to taking into consideration the social, economical and environmental impacts. After an audit of the CSR performance level of the company Article Onze has created a dedicated team whose results have been shared and gathered here in the charter below.
This CSR policy helps the agency to increase its competitiveness, improve internal and customer relationships, and reduce its environmental impact.
Part 1 Environment
Article Onze is careful to have a proactive global environmental policy, which is reflected in the establishment of different axes of intervention to reduce and control the impact of its activities on the environment.
Management and waste re-purposing
Article Onze supports the sorting, recycling and re-purposing of waste within the agency by providing employees various wastepaper baskets and selective recycling bins, especially for the following categories: bulbs, pens, paper / cardboard / packaging, coffee capsules, bottle lids…. A rational printing policy is also in place, with a system to reduce the printout volume, the collection and recycling of paper and the collection of cartridges and toners, which are recovered and recycled by the various suppliers.
Transport & travel
Article Onze is committed to an approach that minimizes travel and favors public transportation. Employees primarily conduct their business travel in France by train.
Video conferencing and telephone are tools used very frequently to reduce travel for different clients and employees.
Energy & Technology
Article Onze is committed to reducing its energy consumption by installing low-energy lighting, as well as encouraging all its employees to turn off their computers every night and leave no devices on standby. Furthermore, employees are also encouraged to delete unnecessary emails and empty the recycle bin of their mailbox that is energy intensive.
Part 2 Social dimension
Article Onze ensures respect for the individual and those around them. The company makes sure that the Labor Code is followed and is careful that its partners, suppliers and subcontractors are in compliance with national and international social standards.
Article Onze takes its name from the Article 11 of the Declaration of Human and Civil Rights. This promotes the free communication of thoughts and opinions of people, a value that is an integral part of the DNA of Article Onze.
Article Onze is committed to creating an atmosphere building group cohesion and promoting the welfare of its employees within the company.
Throughout the year, Article Onze is committed to:
- Providing regular trainings to improve their skills and acquire new ones, particularly in the areas of : languages, social media, journalistic writing, online platform;
- Organizing teambuilding to encourage group cohesion (participation in several running races such as “10km pout Elles”, “La Parisienne”, “Elle Run Marionnaud”, or playing “Escape Game” in team);
- Respecting the rules of the Labor Code in terms of hygiene, health, safety and working conditions;
- Comply with anti-corruption laws
- Fighting against all forms of discrimination in hiring, remuneration and professional development of its employees;
- Promoting well-being at work
- Participating in volunteer work to help the most destitute (blood donations, gift wrapping for the Secours Populaire, donating school supplies to the orphans of “Orphelins d’Auteuil”, computer donations to Emmaus, participation in toy drives);
- Donating its training tax to an association;
- Encouraging customers to move towards sustainable approaches (eg, Article Onze has connected one of its clients with the association “Votre école chez vous” which aims at helping children who cannot have a proper education by offering them homeschooling).
- Bring its internal collection of corks to a partner of the association Bouchons d’Amour.
Part 3 Ethics & Service Providers
It is of great importance to Article Onze that a code of ethics be respected, whether it be socially with its employees or with its thoughtful choice of providers.
In a constantly evolving environment, Article Onze has formalized ethical principles that they expect all of Article Onze’s employees and service providers to apply.
Article Onze’s Code of Ethics describes the expected requirements for every employee and manager of the company in the course of their careers at Article Onze:
- In their professional relations with clients and providers
- In their professional relations among colleagues
- In their behavior regarding the defense of the company’s interests
Article Onze has selected providers – printers, office equipment suppliers and courier service, etc. that also adhere to the CSR approach.
Article Onze favors providers who respect a set of fundamental values in the field of human rights and labor standards and contribute, thanks to the benefits they offer, to:
- Reduce CO2 emissions by using electric cars and bicycle couriers
- Economize boxes by choosing goods deliveries without additional packaging
Furthermore, Article Onze groups its purchase orders in order to limit deliveries and, therefore, the number of trips.